Fallout 4

Never played this before but picked it up in game today for a tenner, no idea where to start with it or what to do.

Never played this before but picked it up in game today for a tenner, no idea where to start with it or what to do.

You’ll learn pretty soon during the prologue what the main plot of the game is. My advice would be to not rush in to any quests that forward the story on. The more you explore the more side quests you’ll pick up. Very fun game but not one to rush through

Still early in the game for me, been a while since I have put decent time into it though. Away 3 nights a week with work at the minute and have brought my PS4 :lol: feck all else to do on a night so been hammering this all week :cool:

Never did finish the nuka world dlc, should go back to it.

Nuka world is decent but it proper wrecks your game and I’d definitely recommend only doing it when you’ve finished everything else and certainly not until you’ve done all the minutemen quests you want to do

going back to the commonwealth and destroying all your settlements and after spending countless hours building trade networks irritated me

if you have it on pc you owe it to yourself to mod it

Nexus mod manager makes it easy

checkout fallout 4 nexus

sim settlements is a huge improvement on the settlement building and has its own addons

loads of new weapons to play with, makes it a whole new game

darker nights, better storms. forest regrowth can make it a whole lot spookier when about and about at night!

No matter how many times I play it, the one in the coverga assembly plant that crawls out behind you always scares the shit out of me :lol:
The first time I was heading there It was pitch black, I heard the growls them about a dozen come out an alley in wrecked my shit while I legged it, I bloody shit myself.

Gave that whole area a wide berth until I tarted up a combat shotgun about 100 hours later and went back to rain down fire and fury....about 3 weak ass ghouls appeared and 1 round of vats cleared the lot. :oops:

Was just about to buy this on steam but the reviews of late have put me off.
The creation club has caused a spate of negative reviews, they aren't a reflection of the game.

Last edited:
GOTY edition on Xbox is currently sitting on a 2.7 rating :eek:

All the reasons for it are to do with creation club. Weird

Back