Fallout 4 on Sale

jacko100

Striker
only $14 on the US psn black friday sale. Never played a fallout game, never really got into RPG's tbh, couldnt hack the witcher 3 though did like Assassins Creed Origins that introduced RPG elements (I know that's heresy etc etc).

Should I get it and add it to the pile of games I own and havent played?

Some good deals on that sale btw.

only $14 on the US psn black friday sale. Never played a fallout game, never really got into RPG's tbh, couldnt hack the witcher 3 though did like Assassins Creed Origins that introduced RPG elements (I know that's heresy etc etc).

Should I get it and add it to the pile of games I own and havent played?

Some good deals on that sale btw.

I wouldn't bother, It's been available for cheap as chips for ages anyway. I loved Fallout 3 and New Vegas but couldn't get into 4 at all. If you've not played one before I wouldn't start at this. Get the Witcher 3 if you've not played that

I wouldn't bother, It's been available for cheap as chips for ages anyway. I loved Fallout 3 and New Vegas but couldn't get into 4 at all. If you've not played one before I wouldn't start at this. Get the Witcher 3 if you've not played that
got it (mentioned in the OP ;)) just couldnt get into it

If you aren’t a fan of rpg’s I’d probably advise against buying an rpg.

Fallout 3> Fallout New Vegas> Fallout 4 anyway
true I know, I just hear people saying how great these are and am a bit jealous :lol:

I'll stick to tomb raider and assassins creed!

4s great. Top game with hundreds of hours In it. I spent a shit load of time building up and pissing around in the settlements alone.

When you say you couldn't get into Witcher three, what do you mean?

How long did you play it? Because I wasn't a great fan at first but given time it has became one of my favourite ever games.

I remember the start being fairly dull as it's essentially a small tutorial island where you learn to play and it does take a while to move into the main game

How long did you play it? Because I wasn't a great fan at first but given time it has became one of my favourite ever games.

I remember the start being fairly dull as it's essentially a small tutorial island where you learn to play and it does take a while to move into the main game
I don't think I got passed the first island, it was just boring me really. Dialogue trees kinda annoy me too because for some reason ocd or fomo or something I have to go through every single option available and it just takes ages. I probably went into it thinking I'm not gonna like this and didnt really give it enough of a chance, the combat felt a bit clunky too. I'll probably give it another go at some stage. Saying that I've just bought shadow of the tomb raider and assassins creed odyssey in the sale so it could be a while!

I don't think I got passed the first island, it was just boring me really. Dialogue trees kinda annoy me too because for some reason ocd or fomo or something I have to go through every single option available and it just takes ages. I probably went into it thinking I'm not gonna like this and didnt really give it enough of a chance, the combat felt a bit clunky too. I'll probably give it another go at some stage. Saying that I've just bought shadow of the tomb raider and assassins creed odyssey in the sale so it could be a while!
I got into the main island and still didn’t really enjoy the Witcher tbh. Strange as I love games like that.

Uh oh....Odyssey has dialogue trees

Must say I bought it but didn't really play it long. Think I'll attempt the pc version.

Back