Fallout 4 - Completely Free! (But only for the weekend)

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do I get this then? The article says it's free from 7am ET time on 25th, which is 12pm UK time today, but it's still showing as full price on Steam, and I can't see how to get a trial...

Bought it today for my PC. Had it on Xbox One for ages, but giving it a run out on the beast is much better.
I get your point, but you already bought it. I dont see how this is going to make more money in sales than a decent discount on a steam sale.

Does that make sense?

Just bought Fallout the other day again. Had a look on PSN store today and the season pass is down to £15.99.

Thoughts on the season pass/DLC? Worth buying or should I give a miss?

Just bought Fallout the other day again. Had a look on PSN store today and the season pass is down to £15.99.

At that price definitely. It probably justifies the full price in comparison to what most DLC costs. Far Harbour is brilliant, Nuka World is good but would recommend you do it last (you'll understand why when you do it), the robotics one is short but decent, the vault one is again short but quite fun and the smaller packs are also canny

The two proper ones are canny (far harbour & nuka world) the others are only decent if you like the crafting otherwise they're pointless filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back