Falling Skies

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Striker
Watching this series on NetFlix the last few days.

It is pure shite but in a harmless way, they are supposed to be battling the aliens in a war but seem more concerned about Walton Family type stuff and teenage romance stories.

Bizarre, but I am hooked on this complete and utter crap.

Watching this series on NetFlix the last few days.

It is pure shite but in a harmless way, they are supposed to be battling the aliens in a war but seem more concerned about Walton Family type stuff and teenage romance stories.

Bizarre, but I am hooked on this complete and utter crap.
I've just watched 'Stranger Things' not the kind of thing I normally would watch, enjoyed it immensely!

I watched Falling Skies. It was ok, but not great. I had to stick with it to see the outcome. As you say, you sort of get hooked in a b movie type way.

Stranger Things, on the other hand, was excellent.

I watched the first series of Falling Skies, its right down there with Ascension in terms of the dross I've sat through

Do yourself a favour and don't even read about it

Ah Ascension was alright, it was only 6 episodes long so not like you had to give a load of time to it.

Falling Skies was ok, one of those shows I ended sticking with just to see how it ended.

On to season 5 now.

some good lookers in it tbh, funny how they are made up with makeup and the eyes to look like stunners with all the war and gore and battle for survival going on.

Been meaning to watch this as I like alien stuff but it sounds like they used that to trick people into watching it and it's actually a suburban drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back