Falling out with people who have different opinions about the rona

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40035

I've seen this happen loads lately, some very good friendships ruined over a virus.

:lol:

I think people will fall out over the virus.

Some will be cautious and think everybody else should be too, and some want to get back to a more normal way of life and will be ready to go and join the world. The cautious don't like that the normal lifers are perhaps increasing their risks of the disease, and the normal lifers are a bit dismissive of those who they think are covidphobic. And both arguments have their pros and cons.

I have pals with very different views, 2 of them are in the shielded group, 1st even though he lives in the highlands where no cases have occurred is still worried about going out, he sees visitors as a threat and I'm pretty sure would have been waving anti visitor placards had he been going out, next one is working from home and even now is avoiding contact with strangers, he thinks sooner or later we just have to get out again but take real care about taking risks, Next I have a good friend brother to the one above who thinks its all overblown, he thinks it's just a ploy to control the population, it should be interesting when we meet up at the end of the Month.

I have pals with very different views, 2 of them are in the shielded group, 1st even though he lives in the highlands where no cases have occurred is still worried about going out, he sees visitors as a threat and I'm pretty sure would have been waving anti visitor placards had he been going out, next one is working from home and even now is avoiding contact with strangers, he thinks sooner or later we just have to get out again but take real care about taking risks, Next I have a good friend brother to the one above who thinks its all overblown, he thinks it's just a ploy to control the population, it should be interesting when we meet up at the end of the Month.
yeah there's a lot of clashes going on
The Corona virus
fair enough
I think people will fall out over the virus.

Some will be cautious and think everybody else should be too, and some want to get back to a more normal way of life and will be ready to go and join the world. The cautious don't like that the normal lifers are perhaps increasing their risks of the disease, and the normal lifers are a bit dismissive of those who they think are covidphobic. And both arguments have their pros and cons.
A lot of people really are falling out with each other over it

Last edited by a moderator:
No one liked me anyway.
Since I don't like anyone, its had very little effect on me either. However I did get told off at work today when a colleague walked into my work space to open the window and I told her to fuck off out of my space. She made some crass comment and I replied I don't give a shit if you die but I don't particularly want too, there's too many stupid people on the planet anyway.
Apparently I need to be more sensitive to other peoples feelings

I was out yesterday and was having a problem with something. A scouse guy came over and helped me sort it. But he came right up to me twice. Virtually touching. I didn't say anything cos he was helping me, but it was strange and uncomfortable. Sorry, slightly off topic but shows how twisted social interactions are becoming

Since I don't like anyone, its had very little effect on me either. However I did get told off at work today when a colleague walked into my work space to open the window and I told her to fuck off out of my space. She made some crass comment and I replied I don't give a shit if you die but I don't particularly want too, there's too many stupid people on the planet anyway.
Apparently I need to be more sensitive to other peoples feelings
no you don't , you just need to stop being a wanker.

Back