Falling down

dead red

Central Defender
While running Ive tripped twice in ten months. Am I unlucky or should I be worried ? Luckily on both occasions Ive broke my fall with my face 😣

While running Ive tripped twice in ten months. Am I unlucky or should I be worried ? Luckily on both occasions Ive broke my fall with my face 😣
I tripped twice during lock down and strained my ankle ligaments, 16 weeks of pain and sitting on my ass, all good now, I’m lucky the hard ground breaks my fall though

I fell owa twice within a few months. Both times days before a marathon, on easy runs with my lass. Lesson learned, I've stopped running with my lass

If you’ve only ran twice for short distances in ten months and tripped both times then there’s the possibility you might have a problem.

For every time you’ve ran over the course of that ten months without tripping, the chances of you having a problem incrementally reduces.

Back