Fall Guys

Was meant to come to Xbox way earlier, looking forward to it though. Looks a good laugh and I imagine it's pretty hilarious when you've got a group of yous playing.

Played this a lot when it came out first, was good fun, havent gone near it in ages though.

Is epic buying it a good or a bad thing? never played fortnite

Played this a lot when it came out first, was good fun, havent gone near it in ages though.

Is epic buying it a good or a bad thing? never played fortnite
I bought it on the PS about a month back, had it on Steam originally. Much the sae with more levels and a few different game modes.

It's a fun game imo.

I bought it on the PS about a month back, had it on Steam originally. Much the sae with more levels and a few different game modes.

It's a fun game imo.
I did dip back into it briefly at one stage but all the games had changed and I was well behind the curve in terms of competing. I used be pretty good at the start.

Can’t believe it’s taken this long to get it on every platform. Will probably go back to it for a bit when it comes out on Xbox.

Downloaded it the other day on the switch, sound to just put on and have a few games as it’s quite fun. Literally won the whole tournament the first game I played and thought to meself its a piece of piss haha haven’t got anywhere near to winning one since

Back