Fall Guys

Seems like it’s working alright this morning, had 2 goes and won the second game

for such a light hearted game it gets intense in the final
Had a few games tonight, think it has great potential as a game, will probably jump back on it properly once they sort out the servers

Gonna have nightmares about seesaws mind
It’s one of the easiest modes if you don’t go crazy. The only times I struggle is if I fall a few times and start to take risks to catch up

Last edited:
Managed to get on a few games last night. Didn't get past the first round for about 4 games but then finished a close second, it's a good laugh this. Would be canny if they added local multiplayer at some point

Managed to get on a few games last night. Didn't get past the first round for about 4 games but then finished a close second, it's a good laugh this. Would be canny if they added local multiplayer at some point
Think that's one thing they should add in future (along with new levels... Which I suspect they'll do), if you can set up private games between groups/friends

The team games on this man.

Drives me f***ing nuts. :lol:
Edit: Also the slime climb race, that’s a guaranteed loss for me. :lol:
It’s an absolute fucker that level! I got to the top level once and was pushed off by another fucker running for the line!

there was a video going around for hex-a-gone saying to just drop to the bottom level from the start and walk around in circles when you get there so by the time everyone else gets to the bottom you have the level almost gone. Loads of people are trying that now.

Managed to win one after a good few hours trying! Final one was where you have to be the one wearing a tail. Had it for all of two minutes shitting myself. :lol:
That’s what happened to me in the tail round, started with it and had it the whole time. It shouldn’t be but it’s very intense

Level 12 and still no wins :lol:

Came second once and made the final round a few times. Playing on my potato of a laptop getting about 25 FPS doesn’t help either mind!

Must've played about 100 games before I got my first win. Hate getting to Round 4 then losing in a team game. Love getting Slime Climb in the first round cos loads of people can't do it.

Must've played about 100 games before I got my first win. Hate getting to Round 4 then losing in a team game. Love getting Slime Climb in the first round cos loads of people can't do it.
Still havent got a win! Was in the final yesterday of the chase the crown one, got their first and jumped too early and missed it!
Slimb climb is an absolute bastard, still havent finished it. Some of the team ones are a right bollock on, especially hate that egg chase.

Servers are down again this morning.

Still havent got a win! Was in the final yesterday of the chase the crown one, got their first and jumped too early and missed it!
Slimb climb is an absolute bastard, still havent finished it. Some of the team ones are a right bollock on, especially hate that egg chase.

Servers are down again this morning.
I don’t mind the egg one, I mostly just keep grabbing the opponents and defending my team’s net. :lol:

The team games with the balls though are a nightmare, the football one especially. The ball is 10 times the size so I can barely move the f***ing thing. :lol:

Back