Fall Guys

So it still has the old games too? Never really played online before so don’t really know what these “seasons” entail
All the old levels from season 1 are still there for season 2.

I assume they'll retire levels and/or bring levels back as seasons go on.

The new season adds 4 levels, allows you to pick between game modes, adds a few new features.

A new season resets everyone to level one (you get cosmetics and other loot for levelling up).

Seems like they'll be doing a new season every couple of months.

All the old levels from season 1 are still there for season 2.

I assume they'll retire levels and/or bring levels back as seasons go on.

The new season adds 4 levels, allows you to pick between game modes, adds a few new features.

A new season resets everyone to level one (you get cosmetics and other loot for levelling up).

Seems like they'll be doing a new season every couple of months.
Cheers, was thinking a whole new range of games each season would be a pretty big ask of developers. So basically you don't have to do the team games if you dont want to? Cant imagine why anyone would want to.
Are there any new final level games? I fluked a win on HEX-A-GONE once but was basically pretty shit at it. Won a few fall mountains but that was it.

Cheers, was thinking a whole new range of games each season would be a pretty big ask of developers. So basically you don't have to do the team games if you dont want to? Cant imagine why anyone would want to.
It would be massive, I think a "Disney vault" situation would work well when they have 20-30 levels.
Are there any new final level games? I fluked a win on HEX-A-GONE once but was basically pretty shit at it. Won a few fall mountains but that was it.
Not sure, didn't manage to get a game when I tried last night.

I'm yet to win a Hex-a-gone. I've only had a few wins, a couple on fall mountain, one or two on the jumping one, then one where you need to grab the tail (poor bastard with the tail ran into me with less than 2 seconds to go)

It would be massive, I think a "Disney vault" situation would work well when they have 20-30 levels.

Not sure, didn't manage to get a game when I tried last night.

I'm yet to win a Hex-a-gone. I've only had a few wins, a couple on fall mountain, one or two on the jumping one, then one where you need to grab the tail (poor bastard with the tail ran into me with less than 2 seconds to go)
I had a couple where I was the poor bastard who ran into someone a few seconds from the end! Got to the final two a few times in the jump one, went on for ages then I fucked up.

Not gonna lie, I don’t think four new levels will keep people around for very long. Before season 2 people playing the game tanked, think it’ll go back down very quickly again unfortunately.

Back