Fall Guys

Can you do multiplayer with friends or owt? Not tried, but could be canny in an SMB event like. (I'd die on the first level)
I play online with a mate now and then, got to manually create a party to talk and then invite friend in Fall Guys lobby. Not perfect but can be done easily.

PC cheaters seem to be getting sorted. Recently if I see one in the first round they're gone by the later rounds, must be being banned

Can you do multiplayer with friends or owt? Not tried, but could be canny in an SMB event like. (I'd die on the first level)
Hope in future updates they allow for private parties, give the ability to choose levels to play etc, can imagine the football game being a right laugh between mates for example. Game has massive potential imo.

It's the best level on the game. Get through it and you're basically in the final.

i always get barged off near them little things what pop out. i`ve never made it through :lol:

only been in the final once, and it was some sort of spinning disk with barriers on it what you had to jump over / duck under. didnt have a clue what to do, the floor gave way and i fell off in about 10 seconds

i always get barged off near them little things what pop out. i`ve never made it through :lol:

only been in the final once, and it was some sort of spinning disk with barriers on it what you had to jump over / duck under. didnt have a clue what to do, the floor gave way and i fell off in about 10 seconds
Slimb Climb will just with you after enough goes, the only time I don't get through it now is if some grabby bastard gets in my way!

biggest rage ever on this tonight. on slime climb, where you have a left and right beam and then have to get on the larger one to get over, some absolute wanker was just stood still on the larger one so no one could get on it

biggest rage ever on this tonight. on slime climb, where you have a left and right beam and then have to get on the larger one to get over, some absolute wanker was just stood still on the larger one so no one could get on it
Have seen videos showing dickheads doing that but haven’t seen it myself. Did someone not just grab them and push?

Had a great 1st place on Tip toe last night. Run from the start jump the first square land, jump the next one and then run straight to the end 😀

Back