Fall Guys

So annoying, keep getting to the final then the server crashes and throws me back to the start so I miss out on the final and the points assoiciated with getting that far.

Yup.

First couple of times I thought it was a glitch.

Had that one where you burst through fake walls, fucker was passed the finish line before we were through the third wall.

Some twat was jumping through high hopps without using the ramps on another game. Floating around the level.

Pricks

bullshit that. Saw on a video on the one where you have to jump the beam and there was one person left but it was still going. Some arsehole had managed to disappear and was given the win one the last person was eliminated

Yup.

First couple of times I thought it was a glitch.

Had that one where you burst through fake walls, fucker was passed the finish line before we were through the third wall.

Some twat was jumping through high hopps without using the ramps on another game. Floating around the level.

Pricks
I've seen a few videos of people speed running the fake walls level where not only are they speed running but the walls that knock down are also highlighted for them. I don't get it, what possible enjoyment is there playing a game like that.
There’s a preview of season 2 in the opening event of gamescon at 6 30 if anyone’s interested

Last edited:
Season 2 in October announced via Gamescom

Medival times inspired new courses; Races with drawbridges and a escape the Castle team game.

I've seen a few videos of people speed running the fake walls level where not only are they speed running but the walls that knock down are also highlighted for them. I don't get it, what possible enjoyment is there playing a game like that.
There’s a preview of season 2 in the opening event of gamescon at 6 30 if anyone’s interested
Same with aimbots, wall hacks etc. How small do you need to be to get satisfaction from winning games like that?

Back