Fakeaways

Why should they though? I'd understand you if they were benefit scrounging wankers, but they look like a great family, their mother definitely has her head screwed on, the father works, looks like a nice house and they all look happy. Good luck to them.

What bit of "socially irresponsible" do I have to keep repeating before people get it. We all share this planet. That means that it's not right for some people - be they benefit scroungers, or genuine people like you mention - to take up more resources than is necessary.
Having that many kids in this day and age is not necessary.

What bit of "socially irresponsible" do I have to keep repeating before people get it. We all share this planet. That means that it's not right for some people - be they benefit scroungers, or genuine people like you mention - to take up more resources than is necessary.

Its only socially irresponsible in your eyes though.

Through personal experience, I've seen first hand the the benefits of a big family and the social side of it is a massive plus. So, like I said, to says its socially irresponsible is bollocks.

An African or Indian living on just above the breadline would think you are a big f***ing hypocrite. You and me and everyone on this board take up more resources than is necessary. They choose to use the resources they can afford to have some more kids.

An African or Indian living on just above the breadline would think you are a big f***ing hypocrite. You and me and everyone on this board take up more resources than is necessary. They choose to use the resources they can afford to have some more kids.

Perhaps we do, but we're not creating more things to use up even more resources. That reduces the amount of resources even more

Thomas Malthus got there first. We didn't listen to him either. Also, Attenborough I'm sure has used more than his fair share of resources.

He did indeed. We should have listened to Malthus - or some of what he said at any rate. I don't really want to see famine or war again to reduce the population

Perhaps we do, but we're not creating more things to use up even more resources. That reduces the amount of resources even more

Of course we are. Things are being created every day. Our way of life is based on it.
He did indeed. We should have listened to Malthus - or some of what he said at any rate. I don't really want to see famine or war again to reduce the population

Famine and war will be inevitable. The lack of them has got us in this mess.

Last edited:
So not getting child tax credits / Universal Creidt and child benefit / allowance ? Benefits aren’t just about JSA - 8 kids is excessive
Well they will get child benefit but if her husbands working full time probably won't get anything else. I think it's excessive as well but don't think the abuse she has got from some posters is fair.

Its only socially irresponsible in your eyes though.

Through personal experience, I've seen first hand the the benefits of a big family and the social side of it is a massive plus. So, like I said, to says its socially irresponsible is bollocks.

Their carbon footprint will be massive

Well they will get child benefit but if her husbands working full time probably won't get anything else. I think it's excessive as well but don't think the abuse she has got from some posters is fair.

Run £42k a year through the calculator with rent of £500 a month and works out £366 a week in Universal Credit - most of which is tax credits

Why should they keep popping out kids? Who will pay for it?
Why should the kids get a fraction of their parents time because there's so many of them?

If they want kids, there are kids who have been brought into the world by people who can't cope with them, or shouldn't have them. At least then those children get a better home and they aren't adding an more mouths on top of the existing population

Their kids will end up paying for you and I mate our population is top heavy

Wife made a curry on Sunday using spices we received as an anniversary gift. It was one of the best curries I've had - only needed to add a tin of coconut milk, chicken and some tomatoes. And potatoes/spinach for the bombay potatoes. She made some simple flatbread type things to go with it. Tasty, cheaper and probably loads healthier than a takeaway curry.

We also often have chicken wraps/pitta breads which we've mastered to being better than most takeaway chicken kebabs.

Last edited:

Wife made a curry on Sunday using spices we received as an anniversary gift. It was one of the best curries I've had - only needed to add a tin of coconut milk, chicken and some tomatoes. And potatoes/spinach for the bombay potatoes. She made some simple flatbread type things to go with it. Tasty, cheaper and probably loads healthier than a takeaway curry.

We also often have chicken wraps/pitta breads which we've mastered to being better than most takeaway chicken kebabs.
I do homemade chicken kebabs. Pretty easy to do a decent one on a griddle.

Could argue that some benefit scroungers are helping the planet more than others. Single blokes getting by on the bare minimum, feeding most of it back into the system in tax, not filling a big car with petrol to add to the morning traffic, not having kids, not flying abroad several times a year, dying younger, etc. etc.

Back