Fakeaways

what the fuck does it have to do with you how many kids someone has?

It's what impact it has on society.
One family having 8 kids is socially irresponsible. It's not bloody necessary. If they want that many kids, why not adopt or foster? Why keep pumping them out?
They're contributing to the over-population of the planet from one bloody house!

One family having 8 kids is socially irresponsible. It's not bloody necessary. If they want that many kids, why not adopt or foster? Why keep pumping them out?
They're contributing to the over-population of the planet from one bloody house!

Yet we are told we need a load of immigrants for the ageing population.

Why should they bring up other peoples children? My mothers side were a big family, I had 5 uncles and 4 aunties. Socially, it was absolutely fantastic, great holiday, family gatherings, weddings, birthdays etc etc.

If they want a big family, its entirely up them. To say its socially irresponsible is bollocks imo.

Why should they bring up other peoples children? My mothers side were a big family, I had 5 uncles and 4 aunties. Socially, it was absolutely fantastic, great holiday, family gatherings, weddings, birthdays etc etc.

If they want a big family, its entirely up them. To say its socially irresponsible is bollocks imo.

Why should they keep popping out kids? Who will pay for it?
Why should the kids get a fraction of their parents time because there's so many of them?

If they want kids, there are kids who have been brought into the world by people who can't cope with them, or shouldn't have them. At least then those children get a better home and they aren't adding an more mouths on top of the existing population

Why should the kids get a fraction of their parents time because there's so many of them?

If they want kids, there are kids who have been brought into the world by people who can't cope with them, or shouldn't have them. At least then those children get a better home and they aren't adding an more mouths on top of the existing population

they are paying for it and it's entirely up to them

you are a right judgemental little shit

So why would this family have to miss out on having their own children, because of what I've underlined?

they are paying for it and it's entirely up to them

you are a right judgemental little shit

I am yes. Where the fuck have you been?

Point is the global population is already expanding at a rate that can't be matched by resources. That is a cold hard fact.
As a result, having 8 kids is irresponsible. You can agree with that or not, but based purely on mathematics, it's not wrong.
So why would this family have to miss out on having their own children, because of what I've underlined?

I'm not saying they can't have any am i? I'm saying if they want loads, why not stop producing their own and help some others who are already there who don't have the same loving background

I am yes. Where the fuck have you been?

Point is the global population is already expanding at a rate that can't be matched by resources. That is a cold hard fact.
As a result, having 8 kids is irresponsible. You can agree with that or not, but based purely on mathematics, it's not wrong.

I'm not saying they can't have any am i? I'm saying if they want loads, why not stop producing their own and help some others who are already there who don't have the same loving background

Why should they though? I'd understand you if they were benefit scrounging wankers, but they look like a great family, their mother definitely has her head screwed on, the father works, looks like a nice house and they all look happy. Good luck to them.

Back