Fakeaways

Hang on a f***ing minute:

"Caroline recently appeared on BBC show Shop Well for Less where she revealed how she bulk buys bargains to cut down costs.

But she was still stunned when presenters Steph Mcgovern and Alex Jones showed the family they can save £6,000 a year by ditching big name brands."

She spends £150 a week, that's £7800 a year...for a family of 10.

That show reckoned she could feed 10 people for £1800 a year? THat's less than 50p per day per person. Unless they are moving to the DRC or some other sub-saharan shithole I'm not buying it.
Well this fakeaway article has her talking about Aldi, so it sounds like she has now ditched the brands and started doing fakeaways after the Shop Well for Less programme?

"If I see a good stock piling opportunity then I will splurge out on those. I did have 9 bottles of mustard in my cupboard when there was a big price drop."

Minging.

Hang on a f***ing minute:

"Caroline recently appeared on BBC show Shop Well for Less where she revealed how she bulk buys bargains to cut down costs.

But she was still stunned when presenters Steph Mcgovern and Alex Jones showed the family they can save £6,000 a year by ditching big name brands."

She spends £150 a week, that's £7800 a year...for a family of 10.

That show reckoned she could feed 10 people for £1800 a year? THat's less than 50p per day per person. Unless they are moving to the DRC or some other sub-saharan shithole I'm not buying it.

That show is a load of bollocks, get them to buy shit loads of stuff, then get them to buy what they normally would and look like they’re doing them a favour.

I had to put my own bait up for a couple of weeks. I could not believe how much it cost to knock up a few sandwiches so I went on the Huel. I am now healthy, wealthy and looking tremendous.

I’m on about 3250 calories per day at the moment and spend about £50 per week feeding myself.

I eat loads of bananas, drink bottles of lucozade & have those packs of 5 cookies you get from the supermarket for £1.

The rest is mainly micro meals or packaged oven meals like Shepard’s pies etc.

Shocking really. Get a decent meal once per week for Sunday lunch!

I had to put my own bait up for a couple of weeks. I could not believe how much it cost to knock up a few sandwiches so I went on the Huel. I am now healthy, wealthy and looking tremendous.

i had a look at their stuff when i saw an ad on facebook. complete rip off!

Back