Fakeaways

Which parts are homemade if you buy the patties?

Probably the bit where I assemble it myself in my own home there mate.
Don't like "fakeaways" personally. Impressed she's feeding 10 people on £150 a week though.

£2.10 a day or so isn’t it? Reckon you could feed yourself for £2 a day? I could but it wouldn’t be half as good as what she’s making.

Last edited:
Probably the bit where I assemble it myself in my own home there mate.

£2.10 a day or so isn’t it? Reckon you could feed yourself for £2 a day? I could but it wouldn’t be half as good as what she’s making.
I’ve got something very similar to this. Very rarely used but might dig it out for the weekend.

Hang on a f***ing minute:

"Caroline recently appeared on BBC show Shop Well for Less where she revealed how she bulk buys bargains to cut down costs.

But she was still stunned when presenters Steph Mcgovern and Alex Jones showed the family they can save £6,000 a year by ditching big name brands."

She spends £150 a week, that's £7800 a year...for a family of 10.

That show reckoned she could feed 10 people for £1800 a year? THat's less than 50p per day per person. Unless they are moving to the DRC or some other sub-saharan shithole I'm not buying it.

Hang on a f***ing minute:

"Caroline recently appeared on BBC show Shop Well for Less where she revealed how she bulk buys bargains to cut down costs.

But she was still stunned when presenters Steph Mcgovern and Alex Jones showed the family they can save £6,000 a year by ditching big name brands."

She spends £150 a week, that's £7800 a year...for a family of 10.

That show reckoned she could feed 10 people for £1800 a year? THat's less than 50p per day per person. Unless they are moving to the DRC or some other sub-saharan shithole I'm not buying it.

Its probably non food stuff

Back