Facebook

I post fuck all in public but am in a couple of private groups that make a real difference to stuff in me life.

I think I know the answer and presume that makes no difference to these braggarts and they are farming me online turnips the same as the feeling blessed attention seeking bells?

I post fuck all in public but am in a couple of private groups that make a real difference to stuff in me life.

I think I know the answer and presume that makes no difference to these braggarts and they are farming me online turnips the same as the feeling blessed attention seeking bells?
I hear the Facebook punctuation group is a belter.

For anyone else that didnt know what the fuck the op was going on about:

https://gizmodo.com/this-time-facebook-really-might-be-fucked-1823885655

Couldn't give a fuck, I put very little on there. They can data mine the hell out of the odd snarky comment or picture of the dog.

The way they mined the data was through those ridiculous ‘Personality Test’ quizzes.

They’re still filling the damn things in now. There’s one going round saying ‘type your year of birth and post the gif that comes up’. I’m embarrassed to know people that have done this.

I hear the Facebook punctuation group is a belter.

Do you think a couple of quotes around ‘feeling blessed’ would have made the difference? Or maybe a simple comma to split it up a little?

I’m taking your point mind, my wounding level is relatively low here. Little bit cuntish all the same though.

Do you think a couple of quotes around ‘feeling blessed’ would have made the difference? Or maybe a simple comma to split it up a little?

I’m taking your point mind, my wounding level is relatively low here. Little bit cuntish all the same though.
Absolutely. As for your latter point, again fair, I am one.

The way they mined the data was through those ridiculous ‘Personality Test’ quizzes.

They’re still filling the damn things in now. There’s one going round saying ‘type your year of birth and post the gif that comes up’. I’m embarrassed to know people that have done this.

The app quizzes come up with a warning saying a third party will harvest your data and spam you, but people still agree to do them :neutral:

What a strange thing to say. You’ve clearly taken this over personally, hence the passive aggressive response. Don’t let it spoil your day though pet lamb.

Is this mumsnet?

No really, I generally know the cunty ones. It won’t spoil my day ta, I’ve got a lot more shit going on in the real world for that. I do think, however, that you didn’t really mean it. I did when I wished you all the best. I’m canny genuine.

So, can any non-c unts let me know if my information on private Facebook groups is being farmed?

Ta very much

Back