Facebook Help

houst69

Striker
i have a business page. I am taking a break for a while and want to turn reviews off and re-enable when i return. Question is - when I return can i re-enable and still have all my reviews?

Anybody know the crack?

Also, another question.

If me and my two colleagues were to merge pages could we combine reviews into one page?

Hopefully someone can help?

i have a business page. I am taking a break for a while and want to turn reviews off and re-enable when i return. Question is - when I return can i re-enable and still have all my reviews?

Anybody know the crack?

Also, another question.

If me and my two colleagues were to merge pages could we combine reviews into one page?

Can’t you alter opening times to shut?

Anybody know the crack?

Also, another question.

Frage

That link says you can disable them and they'll come back when you switch them on again, but the post there is two year old. I'd say check the help and community pages on facebook to see if there's any more up to date info.

Anybody know the crack?

Also, another question.

Can't you get someone else from the Nail Salon/Shabby Chic shop to handle the updates?

Anybody know the crack?

Also, another question.

Hi Jolene

Anybody know the crack?

Also, another question.

What you been sent down for? :lol:

Can't help, but I know why you're struggling - facebook help is appalling. Its impossible to simply talk to someone.

They deleted all archives for inbox messages a while back - I archived some messages because I might need them one day - otherwise I'd have deleted them.
But when they moved to the "Done" system, the archive option vanished.
Nobody from facebook will assist.

Back