Face masks could return this autumn if Covid cases begin to surge alarmingly

Could the BBC be any more Pro-mask. Every opportunity they get they are pushing the return of mandatory mask wearing, even when the headline doesn't warrant a mention. Are they being pushed into subliminally conditioning us.

Being abroad now haven’t seen one person not wearing one when they’ve meant to be

its really not that hard

people are fuckin idiots man let’s be honest
Could the BBC be any more Pro-mask. Every opportunity they get they are pushing the return of mandatory mask wearing, even when the headline doesn't warrant a mention. Are they being pushed into subliminally conditioning us.

“pro mask” :lol:

ffs man mate

Being abroad now haven’t seen one person not wearing one when they’ve meant to be

its really not that hard

people are fuckin idiots man let’s be honest

“pro mask” :lol:

ffs man mate
Well here in the UK we aren't "meant" to be wearing them anywhere apart from on NHS premises, however the BBC seem as though they would like to see them mandatory everywhere.

Well here in the UK we aren't "meant" to be wearing them anywhere apart from on NHS premises, however the BBC seem as though they would like to see them mandatory everywhere.

Wouldn't exactly say that. They're still encouraged for all crowded indoor settings.

Wouldn't exactly say that. They're still encouraged for all crowded indoor settings.
They might be encouraged but not many people are taking any notice. Barely anyone wears them on the bus and probably 75% weren’t wearing them in The Bridges. Can’t comment for anywhere else as this is the only indoor place I have been since June.

Most often stated by those who lack the capacity to appreciate the BBC’s content.

I'm sorry but No the British media have been nothing short of Disgusting throughout this whole thing

I'm not saying GMTV is the BBC but they seem obsessed with wanting us to be back in lockdowns, I wonder why that is so they can peddle there debates and waffle to the mindless drones who watch that crap

oh and Richard Madely is even more of a dog nonce than Piers

I'm sorry but No the British media have been nothing short of Disgusting throughout this whole thing

I'm not saying GMTV is the BBC but they seem obsessed with wanting us to be back in lockdowns, I wonder why that is so they can peddle there debates and waffle to the mindless drones who watch that crap

oh and Richard Madely is even more of a dog nonce than Piers

You mean GMTV that’s on ITV, that you’re using to slate the BBC?

:lol:

The government want to save playing the mask card until a later date even though they really want people to be wearing masks now.

Gov to the BBC: Would you mind writing a few articles trying to convince people to wear masks?
BBC to Gov: Hmm not really
Gov to BBC: Perhaps we need to reconsider decriminalising non payment of your license fee
BBC to Gov: Fine, what exactly do you need?

The government want to save playing the mask card until a later date even though they really want people to be wearing masks now.

Gov to the BBC: Would you mind writing a few articles trying to convince people to wear masks?
BBC to Gov: Hmm not really
Gov to BBC: Perhaps we need to reconsider decriminalising non payment of your license fee
BBC to Gov: Fine, what exactly do you need?

Maybe I don’t watch enough of the BBC, but what propaganda do they put out to imply people should wear masks?

Are the presenters on live shows wearing them or something?

You mean GMTV that’s on ITV, that you’re using to slate the BBC?

:lol:

they both peddle the same shite BBC 5 live was interviewing some 12 year old this morning asking if him and his friends had had discussions about the vaccine, thankfully the young chap said no

12 year olds don't need to be thinking about this crap they have lost enough time of their youth already

Back