Face facts

@Grumpy Old Man care to correct this poster.

Thanks in anticipation.

I might if I can stop laughing long enough. Where do I start? Oh, yes, we aren't insolvent. Or under a transfer embargo. We don't have a wage bill that's 150% of turnover (see transfer embargo). SD might make mistakes, but he's no Ken Anderson. Our directors have signed a legally binding document stating that the club can meet all its debts both now and for the next twelve months. The only thing we have in common with Bolton is a manager. Who got Bolton promoted from this league - I'd settle for doing that Bolton this season.

Is that enough to be going on with?

I might if I can stop laughing long enough. Where do I start? Oh, yes, we aren't insolvent. Or under a transfer embargo. We don't have a wage bill that's 150% of turnover (see transfer embargo). SD might make mistakes, but he's no Ken Anderson. Our directors have signed a legally binding document stating that the club can meet all its debts both now and for the next twelve months. The only thing we have in common with Bolton is a manager. Who got Bolton promoted from this league - I'd settle for doing that Bolton this season.

Think it will be a very different story if we're still in this division next season.

The owners are on borrowed time and are gambling on us going up.

We might get bailed out by someone else but to who and what their intentions are is anyones guess.

I had every faith in you ;)

I think we get 3m pa from the prem while we are in the cat 1 group.
So the AOL pays for itself and gives don a 1 million profit....... Nee wonder he wants to keep it going and couldn't give a shit about kids getting poached....it a 1 million cash cow for the small time trotters inc

Last edited:

Back