F1 22

Free 10 hour trial out now
I'm gonna wait until I get a full rig setup before getting this. I've watched a few YT series yesterday to see how it's looking in career mode and I like the look of it all.

Only slight gripes I have so far is the amount of overcuts due to cold tyres when coming out the pits and how much oversteer you get looks quite unrealistic.

I won't be buying this. If you don't have any F1 games it would be worth it but not a great leap from f1 21.

Played this yesterday, and it's really not much different to last year's effort. Kerbs in Spain are still ridiculously slippy.

What does everyone set there race distance at? I've done Bahrain at 50% race distance, won the race by about 10 seconds and made plenty of errors. Increased AI difficulty to 45 from 40 to try and find a competitive balance.

What does everyone set there race distance at? I've done Bahrain at 50% race distance, won the race by about 10 seconds and made plenty of errors. Increased AI difficulty to 45 from 40 to try and find a competitive balance.
On F1 21 I was 50% race distance with Ai at 65. Still won majority of races.

Is there anyone on here who plays in decent lobbies?

Sick to death of racing against randoms online who have no interest in a realistic race.

If anyone could point me in the direction of some proper simulation groups/lobbies it would be much appreciated.

Is there anyone on here who plays in decent lobbies?

Sick to death of racing against randoms online who have no interest in a realistic race.

If anyone could point me in the direction of some proper simulation groups/lobbies it would be much appreciated.

Had a couple of online games last week and could only get into a lobby with about half a dozen in each race. Was just a case of a few of them smashing into each other at the start and whoever lost out playing catch-up.

I'm into the 4th race weekend on my career, its enjoyable but some features seem a complete waste of time and annoying. Not sure how you do formation laps but I never do them...

Got this, same as I have with previous games.

Would agree that it's not much different to previous years. Cars feel heavier.

Career mode seems a bit more difficult, so I've dropped the difficulty down to 84 from 90 that I used on F1 2021.

It's a great game, but aye, not much different.

Online is and always will be a shit show on F1 games so I stay clear.

Back