F1 2022

Bernie is way off the mark. Talk about kicking a dog when it’s down. I refuse to believe the woes of Ferrari are their fault. They didn’t make their reliability issues happen. Bad shit happen through fate. It happens through a cocktail of the wrong things happening at once. It can happen through bad luck. But never because you made it happen.

Bernie is way off the mark. Talk about kicking a dog when it’s down. I refuse to believe the woes of Ferrari are their fault. They didn’t make their reliability issues happen. Bad shit happen through fate. It happens through a cocktail of the wrong things happening at once. It can happen through bad luck. But never because you made it happen.

Well….. There was that fuelling issue

Their woes are their fault, they designed an unreliable engine.

How hard is that to understand

Last edited:
Interesting………. But what about other seats that will become free Alonso, Hamilton, Vettel will all be due to retire soon.

Dilemma is either put in a driver already in F1 or promote from junior formula
Daniel Ricciardo is adamant he has a contract in place until 2023, but McLaren say there are "mechanisms" which could see his stay end early as rumours increase about the Australian's future with the team.

Back