F1 2022

Reflective of what QT has become as a program, rather than seb being invited on to presumably talk about green issues whilst some Tory wankstain talks utter drivel infront of a bemused German.
I haven’t watched it for years, the tory on the panel is certainly good at talking nonsense though.

His t-shirt before the Miami GP will be the first clue.

Quite outspoken on a lot of topics, similar to Hamilton but gets no where near the same shit for it (funny that).
As I said I really like Seb although I did not like him years ago. He has matured into a great bloke and likes vintage bikes which is good.

I will definitely watch QT so perhaps that’s why he is on because he will get viewers.

Would be good to see him talk about his concerns on racing in certain countries (Saudi for instance where he organised that kart race for women) although I suspect it’ll be mainly about climate change etc

Would be good to see him talk about his concerns on racing in certain countries (Saudi for instance where he organised that kart race for women) although I suspect it’ll be mainly about climate change etc
Be interesting to hear his thoughts on the NI Protocols, Irish Sea border and dangers to the Good Friday agreement too.

I usually respect Brundle and his opinion but he's wrang on that.

The one area of a racing driver which is a wee bit exposed in a fire is his conk anaaarl.

Having that piece of metal seared into the flesh...ooof.

Then some poor surgeon has to disfigure you further taking it out !
If a nose piercing is being seared into the flesh through his helmet, it is literally the least of his worries.

Back