F1 2022

Full of gravitas. Very diplomatic. Well done Mr. President, you absolute Clown.
I don't mean to racist here, but mega-wealthy Middle-Eastern knobheads are ruining a lot of sports these days. They should be restricted to running falconry, where they have some history and form.

Full of gravitas. Very diplomatic. Well done Mr. President, you absolute Clown.
I don't mean to racist here, but mega-wealthy Middle-Eastern knobheads are ruining a lot of sports these days. They should be restricted to running falconry, where they have some history and form.

The bigger picture of countries diversifying from petrochemical economies is a different argument. I don’t think his nationality is an issue, Bernie or Balestre were no better, nor have the likes of Blatter or Platini in football improved things…

Sports Administrators seems to attract narcissists, possible because the global exposure that comes from being at the top table of any given sport. Fantini being shown on tv sitting at every game like the new emperor sums it up for me.

As for that awards ceremony last night, it was just “odd” the way the head of the FIA went off piste like that while the head of liberty squirms in the background and the audience look on embarrassingly… pretty sure that’s checco with Carlos Slim looking awkward.

Was there ever any clear explanation of where Honda is in terms of F1? Did it leave, did it stay? Did they return? Is it actually in F1?

Apparently they’ve signed up for the F1 2026 engine regs as an official supplier. Not sure what it means in practice mind, of whether this is just a continuation of their hokey cokey approach to the sport?

Back