F1 2022

20 podiums in 2022 suggests that they are not struggling to hit 3rd place, that's just shy of 1 podium per race
2nd in both championships also suggests getting on the podium is currently the least of their worries.

Ferrari are the only ones to blame for leaving Max able to coast to the title due to their strategic fuck ups, they could have taken the battle so much deeper into the season, possibly even challenging for the constructors' championship.

2nd in both championships also suggests getting on the podium is currently the least of their worries.

Ferrari are the only ones to blame for leaving Max able to coast to the title due to their strategic fuck ups, they could have taken the battle so much deeper into the season, possibly even challenging for the constructors' championship.
This. And also pole positions in 2022.
Ferrari - 12
RBR - 8
Merc - 1

It looked to me that the 2022 Ferrari was alot stronger in qualy than actual race pace.Putting aside driver errors and strategy balls ups it was always a case of "i wonder what lap Max will take the lead"
Shame really as both drivers are very likeable and talented

Bring back India, Malaysia or Argentina

In fact, give me one track you would have to replace China.
i don't recall much about India, don't think i watched (1 or 2 races?). Seem to recall India was a pain to get in & out of for the teams (tax/visa/customs). Malaysia yes. Saw a recent picture of Argentina, not in a fit state to hold a modern F1 race.

I'd pick a german track personally.
Malaysia please.

It'll end up going to Portimao most likely imo. Tried and tested decent sub stand in during recent years.
Either of those would be good. Malaysia being tilke's least worst effort (think of that Korean shite!?). i'm guessing that vietnam is as dead as that squirrel? Portimao seems to have had some good racing on it mind.

Last edited:

Back