F1 2022

Anyone else have issues with just this thread. Its not bringing me to the first unread post, and its been doing it for months on and off now.

Environmentalists?

If so they clearly haven't done their homework. F1 has done more to improve sustainability in the automotive road sector over the last decade than most manufacturers and energy corporations have combined. Not to mention aid improving road car safety standards massively in the last 25 years through R&D which has been passed down.

Last edited:
Environmentalists?

If so they clearly haven't done their homework. F1 has done more to improve sustainability in the automotive road sector over the last decade than most manufacturers and energy corporations have combined. Not to mention aid improving road car safety standards massively in the last 25 years through R&D which has been passed down.
Just disruption to a big audience isn't it? I'm not sure research is really a strong point:

Williams and McLaren battling

full

In all seriousness, Williams have two different cars running this weekend. I'll put some pics up tonight, but Albon has a completely new full sidepod, Latifi has some leftovers to smash.

Last edited:

Back