F1 2022

Spurious rumours that Latifi is to be sacked, De Vries to come in.
seems that he was at the factory last week for a seat fitting...

williams confirmed today they're running De Vries in FP1 this weekend, although perhaps to keep daddy happy its not for Latifi but for Albon.

seems that he was at the factory last week for a seat fitting...

williams confirmed today they're running De Vries in FP1 this weekend, although perhaps to keep daddy happy its not for Latifi but for Albon.
As much as De Vries deserves a chance, they're missing a trick by not getting Jamie Chadwick into the seat. The publicity the team would get from bringing her in would surely make up a huge chunk of the lost revenue from Latifi's sponsorship. Though clashing with a W Series event could be part of the reason.

Dull race this weekend?

I can't ever recall watching an exciting race in Spain.

2012 was a shock result but the race itself wasn't even that memorable iirc.

The fact it's the most tested on track usually means very little errors either.

Hope I'm wrong for Sunday but I'll see.

Missing qualy (due to being at Wembley) but hopefully Ferrari can get amongst it and get a win to keep things ticking over nicely in terms of the championship battle. A Max walkover (given that Ferrari are bringing quite a few upgrades apparently) would be demoralising.

Dull race this weekend?

Missing qualy (due to being at Wembley) but hopefully Ferrari can get amongst it and get a win to keep things ticking over nicely in terms of the championship battle. A Max walkover (given that Ferrari are bringing quite a few upgrades apparently) would be demoralising.
Last year wasn't too bad tbf with Hamilton catching Max. Though all through strategy rather than racing.

Dull race this weekend?

Got to say, for some reason I had completely forgotten there was a race this weekend :lol:

Back