F1 2021

Seen this was half price yesterday on ps5 so bought it.
Is it just me or is it broken as fuck. Currently doing braking point and my race engineer has disappeared. Cannot change the Audio output settings for the radio or anything. Deleted the save game data and started it from the beginning but still broken.

Currently re installing the game, absolute ball ache. Any ideas ?

Haven’t tried it yet since the re install. But It’s managed to let me change the radio output settings to my tv instead of the controller so I’m hoping this helps.

Reading online, a lot of people are having this issue and they haven’t fixed it, since July. Looks like they just don’t care.

Not had any tech problems so far.

f***ing annoying though getting rear ended by an AI and they not getting a penalty for it.

Wankers.

PS I hate Monaco.

Last edited:
Not had any tech problems so far.

f***ing annoying though getting rear ended by an AI and they not getting a penalty for it.

Wankers.

PS I hate Monaco.
I hate Monaco as well, luckily there is a way to avoid racing there, when setting up the season in career mode, remove it from the calendar and replace it with Shanghai, which is much more fun to drive.

My favourite circuit is Imola, so much fun to drive and a proper challenge.

I hate Monaco as well, luckily there is a way to avoid racing there, when setting up the season in career mode, remove it from the calendar and replace it with Shanghai, which is much more fun to drive.

My favourite circuit is Imola, so much fun to drive and a proper challenge.
Yes, Imola is great. Silverstone too.

I’m halfway through the MyTeam career mode. Can’t wait to get shot my ‘teammate’ Drugovich. We’d be challenging for the Constructors if it wasn’t for him. Worse than Mazepin.

Back