F1 2021

Remember the Crystal Palace - Saudi banner ?
Anybody find it abhorrent that people are being tortured and jailed for simply being gay - or for campaigning for basic human rights ?
Please consider sharing your condemnation that a GP is being held in Saudia Arabia - on F1 message boards , drivers and manufacturer's accounts
We have freedom of expression - so have a moral duty to help the oppressed - and condemn sports washing .

Remember the Crystal Palace - Saudi banner ?
Anybody find it abhorrent that people are being tortured and jailed for simply being gay - or for campaigning for basic human rights ?
Please consider sharing your condemnation that a GP is being held in Saudia Arabia - on F1 message boards , drivers and manufacturer's accounts
We have freedom of expression - so have a moral duty to help the oppressed - and condemn sports washing .
WTF…and this isn’t a F1 message board

Watching the track video above, you can see the weekend now.
Bottas has a cracking Saturday and gets pole, Lewis second max 3rd.

Sunday, bottas doesn't get a good start, tries to cover off Lewis and gets spooked by Max on the other side, he over corrects takes himself and Lewis out and Max drives off into the distance as world champion

I mean that video makes no sense Red Bulls whole argument is the wing is designed to “cheat” when drs is closed. Any performance boost on straights is down to the spicy engine hence why they were level on the straight in Qatar. Red Bull has issue with the fact hes able to get so much drive off corners all of a sudden.

I mean that video makes no sense Red Bulls whole argument is the wing is designed to “cheat” when drs is closed. Any performance boost on straights is down to the spicy engine hence why they were level on the straight in Qatar. Red Bull has issue with the fact hes able to get so much drive off corners all of a sudden.
But it does match up to the ''scratch marks'' Red Bull have been trying to get to the bottom off, think they believe that slant is happening even when they don't have DRS on the long straights.
Got to imagine Red Bull will make the formal protest next weekend if they can verify that footage

Just me who can't see any movement in that video? The obvious sign of any flex would be when the drs is closed surely, as there'd be more force on the wing than when the drs is open.

Just me who can't see any movement in that video? The obvious sign of any flex would be when the drs is closed surely, as there'd be more force on the wing than when the drs is open.
No I was the same after watching it loads of times I had no idea what we were supposed to be seeing.
Hopefully this shuts up Mr Ginger Spice

No I was the same after watching it loads of times I had no idea what we were supposed to be seeing.
Hopefully this shuts up Mr Ginger Spice

There's a clear gap opens up where the middle/lower piece of the wing meets the large side-plate.
Its defintely something moving.

Back