F1 2021

That's what the Wseries is for, many want to get into F1

Many WANT to get into F1, but how many WILL get into F1?

If they find for whatever reason seats at teams and just any chances and opportunities at all very limited or non existent, why try to go there when the door is firmly locked.

It’s the mentality that needs to change, not the chances of getting into F1. If the mentality doesn’t change then the chances won’t.

I’m not saying F1 is inherently sexist as I don’t know what is motivating it, but for some reason they do not want to try and give women a chance.

Many WANT to get into F1, but how many WILL get into F1?

If they find for whatever reason seats at teams and just any chances and opportunities at all very limited or non existent, why try to go there when the door is firmly locked.

It’s the mentality that needs to change, not the chances of getting into F1. If the mentality doesn’t change then the chances won’t.

I’m not saying F1 is inherently sexist as I don’t know what is motivating it, but for some reason they do not want to try and give women a chance.
It’s a combination of things. It’s a male dominated sport. The ratio of male to female drivers is ridiculous but is getting better.

Combine that with a lower level of skill in women drivers. Stay with me. Not because women are genetically worse, it’s circumstantial. Women don’t get the same opportunities, don’t have friends who take part, feel left out of clubs, etc.

2022 calendar released Miami in between European races then they go to Canada. Surely Miami and Canada should be back to back?
It’ll be to do with money somehow. It always is.
Replaced by Imola which is good news

23 races in 35 weeks that’s going to come thick and fast ain’t it
25 years ago this week Damon won his title. This season there’s another 6 races still to go. Says it all really.

Been half watching the Indy 8hr GT race this afternoon/evening.
Its a bloody lottery. The cars go round and round, and then there's a SC, and its just pot luck if you are past the pitlane or not, and if you're not, your screwed.
And there's a SC every hour or so.

Live here:

Been half watching the Indy 8hr GT race this afternoon/evening.
Its a bloody lottery. The cars go round and round, and then there's a SC, and its just pot luck if you are past the pitlane or not, and if you're not, your screwed.
And there's a SC every hour or so.

Live here:
Great link, the 8pm Sunday night slot has been filled!

Back