F1 2021

i don't really remember it... was during one of the red bull snooze seasons, although im sure i read that the red tape involved with getting the circus into & out of the country was a massive problem for the teams? although the fcukers go to russia so not sure how bad it was?

was it the government who pulled out of that? refused to pay bernie the asking price to stage the event?
TBH, I think I remember if from the game more than any real races. Was interesting to play on.

I think both India and Malasia went that way, government backing was dropped, so nobody to pay Bernie.

Maybe use the Korean GP or the Pacific (Aida)? Love these old tracks just for sentimental reasons. Some of them are very boring these days.

I also liked Korea, seem to remember a race there when people started spinning off in the monsoon wet and causing carnage circa 2011.

I missed singapore last year. Love the night time street circuit vibe.

Usually find it a very dull race to watch on TV but I'd love to go visit (tie in a city break with the f1). Nearest I have got was the airport while getting on and off the same plane being refuelled on the way back from seeing family in Oz a few year ago.

I also liked Korea, seem to remember a race there when people started spinning off in the monsoon wet and causing carnage circa 2011.

Usually find it a very dull race to watch on TV but I'd love to go visit (tie in a city break with the f1). Nearest I have got was the airport while getting on and off the same plane being refuelled on the way back from seeing family in Oz a few year ago.

Yeah same mate would love to visit. It looks amazing. Definately on the list. I agree the race usually isn't great i just enjoy it more for the visuals. Plus this is one of my fave laps to watch :

the cynic in me thinks this is more a publicity thing, i presume he will bring F1 experience to the senior management team who took over from the williams family and might not have the years of work at the coalface required to kick the team on?
Agreed. He talks well for Sky, but I wouldn't count him as a technical genius. Maybe they are hoping he will do a job like Niki did for Mercedes?

Agreed. He talks well for Sky, but I wouldn't count him as a technical genius. Maybe they are hoping he will do a job like Niki did for Mercedes?
I agree. He is great PR for Williams. I think a former poster on this parish actually knows him.

If he was here he may give us the inside track on this issue.

In the same style as Max at Hungary, F1 have a video on Gasly winning at Monza. Again, very interesting listening to the team radio, before they pass information to the driver.

Back