F1 2021

Advantage redbull for tomorrow i think. Perez on softs will get a good start and no back up from bottas for hamilton. Should make for a very good race
Gutted for norris I thought he was going to get pole.

Williams don't look like the worst team either

Last edited:

Advantage redbull for tomorrow i think. Perez on softs will get a good start and no back up from bottas for hamilton. Should make for a very good race
Gutted for norris I thought he was going to get pole.

Williams don't look like the worst team either
Mercs strategists will have their work cut out tomorrow. A lone car against two strong RB on a split strategy. It's what RB have been waiting for for a long time.

It’s a one stop race so red bull will need to pit to get those softs off -they might inflict a two stop on themselves and the pit lane is a nightmare

Checo did a great job there today and it shows that Red Bull have the pace.

Verstappen would have been close to pole if it wasn't for his slip up - and Bono and Hamilton knew it.

It's looks like Bottas has shown his biscuit ar*e as I reckon Merc have upped the ante with him. Unfortunately he doesn't react the same way as his teammate when the screw is turned.

He needs a strong start and then a podium or the time to his next race will be purgatory for him.

A shame for Norris but there is clearly pace in that McLaren - Ricciardo will be relieved to not see such a large gap.

What was the story with Alonso? I've not seen any commentary.

Checo did a great job there today and it shows that Red Bull have the pace.

Verstappen would have been close to pole if it wasn't for his slip up - and Bono and Hamilton knew it.

It's looks like Bottas has shown his biscuit ar*e as I reckon Merc have upped the ante with him. Unfortunately he doesn't react the same way as his teammate when the screw is turned.

He needs a strong start and then a podium or the time to his next race will be purgatory for him.

A shame for Norris but there is clearly pace in that McLaren - Ricciardo will be relieved to not see such a large gap.

What was the story with Alonso? I've not seen any commentary.

Pretty much what I was gunna say all this.

I think Hamilton’s gunna have a hard job tomorrow with the two red bulls.

Its a shame for Norris but he’s been driving well and as you say that Mclarens definitely got some pace. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Norris get a podium or two this season, maybe even sneak a win if he gets a bit luck.

Pretty much what I was gunna say all this.

I think Hamilton’s gunna have a hard job tomorrow with the two red bulls.

Its a shame for Norris but he’s been driving well and as you say that Mclarens definitely got some pace. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Norris get a podium or two this season, maybe even sneak a win if he gets a bit luck.

Let's hope so

This season really feels like it will be a battle at the top, not just in the midfield. I still think Lewis will get number 8 this year, but it will be a fight, and a much better season.

This season really feels like it will be a battle at the top, not just in the midfield. I still think Lewis will get number 8 this year, but it will be a fight, and a much better season.
LH for WDC and RBR for WCC would not surprise me. I've not seen enough evidence that Max has the mindset for a close championship battle, he'll get drawn into making rash decisions and mistakes.

I get the feeling the filming was a bit compressed for Season 3, anyone else?
Seeing the same shots of Monza episode after episode...
Probably due to the impact of Covid...restricted access perhaps
Perez is a class act
Doing what Red Bull want their second driver to do
Odds on the 2 red bulls ruining eachothers race?
Max making a mistake cos he is not the Red Bull driver in front ?

Last edited:
Perez starting on the softs, and with his unquestionable skills of tyre management, is the one Red Bull ought to pin their race win hopes on. Verstappen has Hamilton directly in front of him and Leclerc breathing down his neck on the softs.

be interesting to see what happens strategy wise with Verstappen and Perez. Red Bull have always wanted another car up there to assist Max. not sure they actually want the other car beating him though

Perez starting on the softs, and with his unquestionable skills of tyre management, is the one Red Bull ought to pin their race win hopes on. Verstappen has Hamilton directly in front of him and Leclerc breathing down his neck on the softs.
My thoughts too. Should be a cracking race I can't wait.

Back