F1 2021

Mazepin, despite being a cock of the highest order is a better driver than what he's shown so far. The Haas this year looks like a total dog and it would seem he's trying to push it a lot more than Schumacher is, resulting in him constantly spinning it, needs to calm it down but don't think it's in his nature based on his career so far.
If you look at his junior career he's been consistently terrible during his first season in a championship. He was 20th in F3 and 18th in F2 (while his teammate won the title).

Mazepin, despite being a cock of the highest order is a better driver than what he's shown so far. The Haas this year looks like a total dog and it would seem he's trying to push it a lot more than Schumacher is, resulting in him constantly spinning it, needs to calm it down but don't think it's in his nature based on his career so far.

Schumacher seems to be a bit more circumspect with regards to the car.

I suppose Has-a-Spin just thinks "f*ck it they can't sack me".

It's to be hoped he doesn't take out one of the leading pack or cause a serious accident.

He had a right go at his engineer during FP2 for telling him where he was slow - basically wiped the floor with him and said we will talk about that later.

Hopefully a cleaner session today, to get a real idea of qualifying pace.
FFS Hass drivers showing their class. Schumacher has a time deleted for track limits, accepts it no issue. Hazaspin does the same, wants the team to check the tape.

Last edited:
Hopefully a cleaner session today, to get a real idea of qualifying pace.
FFS Hass drivers showing their class. Schumacher has a time deleted for track limits, accepts it no issue. Hazaspin does the same, wants the team to check the tape.
Screamed of somebody who has had everything they have ever wanted and nobody has said no to him. Also its FP3 theres no penalty or anything for track limits so pointless even arguing.

Screamed of somebody who has had everything they have ever wanted and nobody has said no to him. Also its FP3 theres no penalty or anything for track limits so pointless even arguing.
Agree completely, this is practice, so use it to dial in how hard you can legally push ready for qualifying and then race.
Latifi does a Hazaspin.

Last edited:
... has had everything they have ever wanted and nobody has said no to him...

He's a helmet like.

You can imagine what his fatha is like to work for if that's the way he's been raised.

The way things are panning out we're in for an entertaining Haas season as Steiner doesn't strike me as a pushover and will find ways to manage Has-a-spin

Here's a scenario

Spinboy gets told off once too often and his tilt mechanism completely detaches, he punches Steiner, then punches Schumacher and eventually punches himself before running naked through the paddock after a pit girl.

Yuki having another radge - he’s great value seems a nice lad too but I love his tirades!!
Great time by max but the lap looked untidy so he may have even more - waiting to see if Merc can edge him off top spot - alpha in the gravel!

Last edited:
This old style, zero run-off, narrow track is finding a few of the drivers out.
Tsnoda commenting on traffic again :lol:
Yuki having another radge - he’s great value seems a nice lad too but I love his tirades!!
Great time by max but the lap looked untidy so he may have even more - waiting to see if Merc can edge him off top spot - alpha in the gravel!
Keeping the graphics guys busy.
All his captions contain more *s than anything else :lol:
"***** traffic **** **** Perez ******** **** "

The slow motion shots of the cars flying off the curbs is class.
Immaculate silence at the curcuit. Nice touch by Aston Martin on their front wings.
At first I was surprised to hear that Lewis has never been on pole here, but then realised this is only his second F1 race here.
Hass first out. Haway Hazaspin.
Red flag, Yuki fucked up.

Last edited:

Back