F1 2021

How f***ing thin skinned are they to get wound up by that :lol:
It's obviously working, because if Max tries to save his reaction until he's on track, he's only going to end up doing something stupid. With the walls so close in Saudi, it could have huge implications on his title challenge.

I just hope above all else that Lewis can qualify on pole and get through lap 1 without Mad Max getting near him. It'll give him the best chance of not being involved with any of his stupidity.

Apologies for the Daily Fail link but it seems Christine and by default Max are getting wound up by Hamilton's choice words in an interview 🤣 🤣
Horner wouldn't know what subtlety was if it slapped him in the face.

And how are subtle digs worse than classless unspecific and unsupported constant accusations of cheating?

He's literally said its about the money. Looking after himself in case the F1 thing doesn't last.
Exactly, and it's easy to say we wouldn't do the same when we're never likely to be earning the kind of money they are. He's worked hard to get to this point and wants to enjoy the money that comes with it.

I can imagine that having the team boss of the sport's most successful team as a neighbour has its advantages, too. Especially when he might be looking for a new driver at the same time your contract is up.

subtle digs :lol:

that's why pretty every other driver wanted clarification on what you can and can't do with regards to Max's yield or I'll crash into you tactics

just really hope Lewis gets pole and a good start at both races to avoid any possibility of Max taking him out. would be nice if Bottas could pull his finger out like and put a gap between them but that's wishful thinking

Back