F1 2021

As the rip posts die down, but before the wall-to-wall eulogies start on sky f1… can I just comment on the fact I think frank williams was a terribly flawed person.

everyone seems to have a good word for him from a business & racing point of view… but based on his wife’s book & the film the family made - he was patently a terrible father & an awful husband. I found the film in particular a difficult watch as it seemed the family laid their flaws & dysfunctions bare for all to see, the scene at the end where Claire was reduced to tears by an emotionally void father was awful - and the son seems to have a messed up relationship with the rest of them. I suspect him being packed off to boarding school at a very very early age contributed. Whilst he was from south tyneside, he wasn’t made by south tyneside… he was a Thatcherite Tory too…

but the cars & team…

As the rip posts die down, but before the wall-to-wall eulogies start on sky f1… can I just comment on the fact I think frank williams was a terribly flawed person.

everyone seems to have a good word for him from a business & racing point of view… but based on his wife’s book & the film the family made - he was patently a terrible father & an awful husband. I found the film in particular a difficult watch as it seemed the family laid their flaws & dysfunctions bare for all to see, the scene at the end where Claire was reduced to tears by an emotionally void father was awful - and the son seems to have a messed up relationship with the rest of them. I suspect him being packed off to boarding school at a very very early age contributed. Whilst he was from south tyneside, he wasn’t made by south tyneside… he was a Thatcherite Tory too…

but the cars & team…
Sometimes the truth gets blurred by sentiment.

Max has the points but Lewis has momentum and possibly the faster car.

Brazil engine with be back in for this weekend and cheaty wing will be used.

Red Bull will protest it and Max will crash into Lewis.

Ta daaaa. Winner decided next year in the courts.

It’s all about the show eh!

Last edited:
Apologies for the Daily Fail link but it seems Christine and by default Max are getting wound up by Hamilton's choice words in an interview 🤣 🤣
How f***ing thin skinned are they to get wound up by that :lol:

Apologies for the Daily Fail link but it seems Christine and by default Max are getting wound up by Hamilton's choice words in an interview 🤣 🤣
Ironic they accusing Mercedes of playing mind games, it is all Red Bull have done all year.

Back