F1 2021

Patrick was scheduled to test for Formula One team Honda in November 2008,[148] but this was called off when the Honda team pulled out of the sport.[149] In late 2009, the American Formula One team US F1 allegedly considered testing Patrick for a potential drive in 2010.[150] However, she said she was not contacted by anyone from the team and had no plans to leave the IndyCar Series for Formula One at the time.[151] After the announcement of the return of Formula One to the United States in 2012, Formula One chief executive Bernie Ecclestone said that "to have someone like Danica Patrick in F1 would be a perfect advert."[152] However, in 2015, Patrick asserted that she had no desire to move into Formula One, because she was too old to switch racing series; she said that she felt more comfortable being around her family and friends in NASCAR.[153]

Lewis will take one I mexico I think
I think only changing the ICE last time out was a red flag they’d give up the race in Mexico and give Hamilton a new engine then.
It’s as if they are trolling him.
I’m back for this Grand Prix. Bit like Brundle, I missed the last one.
Sky think it’s 10 places for only the ICE.
And now karun thinks it might only be 5 place drop for bottas (sounded vague).

Last edited:
I think only changing the ICE last time out was a red flag they’d give up the race in Mexico and give Hamilton a new engine then.

Sky think it’s 10 places for only the ICE.
And now karun thinks it might only be 5 place drop for bottas (sounded vague).
I think they will only take a new ICE in mexico for lewis as well. Seems to be the biggest concern about reliability and it will just be a 5 place penalty for a 6th ICE

Mercs looked way faster like. Higher engine mode?

And why was Perez burning through race tyres? 2 stopping M/M/S or a combination of that 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back