F1 2021

Red Bull saying they need more pace to live with Mercedes and the silver arrows are normally on pole for this one
Playing mind games saying each other team is faster
Proper token that, because it’s USA need some USA female who the majority of British people won’t have heard of, if they wanted a female driver ask Suzie Wolfe
Loads of British people know who Danica is lol

Last edited:
Playing mind games saying each other team is faster

Loads of British people know who Danica is lol
Agree I don’t watch US motorsport but I have heard of her - she is very famous and I think most motorsport fans will at least of heard of her if they have not seen her drive. I’m sure her record is amazing.

Looking forward to this run of races, love a Sunday evening race. Missed them last year
Yea same. I rarely get to watch races live these days, I end up downloading and watching on an evening, often having had the result spoiled in one way or another so it being on when I’d be watching anyway is great.

The other thing about Danika, she's done commentry on the Indy 500 a couple of times, so anyone watching the 500 on Sky Sports will already be familiar with her, if not already.

Merc 1-2 Max 3rd
Agree . Would have gone for ham , ver, bot but think botas has remembered how to drive that Merc. Red bull will be on damage limitation all weekend and push in Mexico to reverse this weekends results. It's a close season , just a shame the top 2 can't be trusted to be next to each other on track.

Back