F1 2021

Won't be surprised to see them announce the start time being brought forward so they have more time to get a race on. Really hope there isn't a repeat of the race in spa
I wish they'd figured out to use vsc for heavy rain rather than red flag.
Cars can space out (for visibility) and they won't get too cold at vsc speeds, but they will clear a racing line.

It's at least worth trying if we get another spa situation.

Friend of mine met him while pissed when he was in Central America. Daniel ended hanging round with their group for best part of an evening after he was invited, answering all their questions and getting them all beers.
He’s a proper racing driver. Might be the last one there’ll ever be.

You can’t imagine max or Hamilton doing that.

I wish they'd figured out to use vsc for heavy rain rather than red flag.
Cars can space out (for visibility) and they won't get too cold at vsc speeds, but they will clear a racing line.

It's at least worth trying if we get another spa situation.

Better than the safety car too as not as much chance for water to settle when they are all spaced out.

Hopefully the F2 race will clear the track and not be enough rain in between to cause problems. If they get going before there's puddles then it should be alright.

Although there has been clips of the pit lane being flooded.

Deffo going to be wet tomorrow

There is always a first lap incident so expect one for Sunday which looks like a good chance of rain ..... so far!

I’m not sure that’s the technical description for over shooting his mark and making contact with the front jack man!!!
It's what the commentary team wanted to say. I'm doing them a service.
Leclerc a lucky boy, done a Hazaspin but kept away from the barriers.

Last edited:
Interesting to see if merc go for a new engine themselves. With Max’s extra penalty he’s guaranteed to start behind Lewis anyway and I think they’ll need all the performance they can get for the rest of the season

Back