F1 2021

Literally at ferrari land in Salou this morning and got to see the 06 & 09 Ferraris up close. (Front wrong design was a beauty in 06 was also smaller than the 09 by some distance judging by my eyes)
Edit - looked it up the 06 car was an inch longer, but 5 inches thinner and 8 inches lower.
Hence why the 09 looked bigger because it was, just not longer

Now of course lots of people know what the 2021 car looks like because they get much longer to look at it as it’s going round the chicane or round that bend than they did in 2006 and 2009.

The Schumacher documentary is OK but full of holes. Early doors his wife Corrina implies she didn't know he would be a big superstar racing driver despite the fact he was ready in f1 and she dated Heinz Harold Frentzen.
I'm only 37 mins in but they showed Schumacher in full kit, getting out the car and looking on in disgust as Hill wins the Italian GP in 1994 to close the gap. Schumacher was banned for that race!
Has any top F1 driver ever had as any "bans" (or similar) as MS?
That's without all the other shit he got away with, like "special" tyres.

There’s no talking to you is there. No wonder you are on my Ignore list. I only had a peep at the post I replied to because i was interested in what another who was replying to the same comment was replying to. Never again.
How are you replying to me if I’m on ignore then?
A reverse grid race based on who finished where in the last race would lead to everyone outside the points slamming their brakes on to be in with a chance of pole in the next race
Would be a repeat of Monza 2019 qualifying but in the race 😂

What most other series do is invert just the points scorers

Last edited:
This.

Qualifying first thing on Friday.
Out lap, sighting lap, quali lap.

Run it in order of finishing the last race so the fast teams don't get to gather all the data from watching the other cars. You start on the tyres you used for those 3 laps.

You then have the practice sessions to fine tune the car.

Obviously never happen as it's not good for tv

TV is changing though…..programme makers seem more interested theses days in what happens off the track / off the pitch / off the court than what happens on it eg the Netflix series…..because we live in a culture now where eveybody seems to want to know everyones business etc

The Schumacher documentary is OK but full of holes. Early doors his wife Corrina implies she didn't know he would be a big superstar racing driver despite the fact he was ready in f1 and she dated Heinz Harold Frentzen.
I'm only 37 mins in but they showed Schumacher in full kit, getting out the car and looking on in disgust as Hill wins the Italian GP in 1994 to close the gap. Schumacher was banned for that race!
Drive to survive is like that the continuity is shite with the race sequences

Back