F1 2021

Guenther the star of the show, great value for the cameras. Hopefully have another decent season this year like last. A shame in a way that Hamilton signed on for another year, clearly a class apart, and someone else in his seat would have made things even more interesting. Lots to look forward to though this season, and hopefully last year was the return to F1 being an exciting watch again after the preceding doldrum years.

Last edited:
Mixed feelings about Turkey, it was a perfect brilliant entertaining wet completely bonkers race on an oily track, but would it live up to it again?
That was my feeling too with Turkey, a bit of a perfect storm that weekend. That said, it's still a great circuit and I certainly wouldn't mind seeing it back on the calendar permanently.

I'm glad Portimão is in though, it feels like it was just designed for proper F1 racing by promoting overtakes that actually stick, but aren't too easy either. Hopefully it can get a permanent spot, or at least go into a pool of regular circuits as someone suggested further up the thread.

Liverys are dull - there is far too much money at stake for sponsors to get lost amongst innovative graphic design

Most drivers ae dull too, they never really say anything interesting- thats why i am not bothered about driver interviews

Back