F1 2021

Forecast is dry for this weekend
…and due to piss down on Monday and Tuesday. Typical.
Apols for the Insta link, hopefully be on YouTube soon. But this is great.

Last edited:
…and due to piss down on Monday and Tuesday. Typical.
Apols for the Insta link, hopefully be on YouTube soon. But this is great.

Absolutely brutal by Mercedes and Red Bull knew it immediately.
Twats have hidden the full video on F1TV, subscribers only. 🤬

Last edited:
Not sure what’s going on here as not on Instagram just watched a very short vid - can someone explain please - thanks as I love all the strategy/pit malarkey

Not sure what’s going on here as not on Instagram just watched a very short vid - can someone explain please - thanks as I love all the strategy/pit malarkey
I've just seen the full feature on F1 TV, basically it shows the full radio chatter within Mercedes from the moment Lewis made his first stop discussing whether to switch to 2 stops. So many details that they had to get right, even to the point of telling the mechanics to stay sitting down for as long as possible then leg it into the pitlane. It really shows the level of trust that Mercedes have from top to bottom with the strategy team talking to James and Toto, then knowing that they can trust Lewis go trust them and do what they need.

I really recommend subscribing to F1TV, for 20 quid a year there's so much content, not just like this, but full race re-runs from years back as well.

Overtaking at Monaco

1 exit of the tunnel nouvelle chicane
2 rascasse - if brave
3 Mirabeau - if brave
4 hairpin - if brave
5 st devote - if you have faith

Overtaking is easy here you just need to be brave.

Bring it on.

Back