F1 2021

The right degree at the right time.

Firstly, huge congratulations to Sir Lewis Hamilton for such a towering achievement.

Anyone who got into Aero in the 70s would have been able to play with all the best toys whilst being paid top wad.

Materials - 80s

Mechatronics - 90s.

A lot of these ran in parallel through to present day.

I have the qualifications but chose the slippery path to the pub instead 😁

Last edited:
Another saturday where I've had to miss. Hopefully will get to watch the race tomorrow though, if the DIY goes well.
I'd watch the paint dry if I were you, it's usually more exciting than the Spanish Grand Prix.

Mazepin starts 23rd on the grid tomorrow after getting a 3 grid penalty for blocking Norris in Q1...
That highlights how stupid the penalty system can be when the last place driver receives a grid penalty that has literally no effect on him. Surely there can be some common sense applied and he can be given a time penalty in the race. Or just disqualified.

I'm expecting Tsunoda's mouth/complaints will be getting him in trouble sooner or later. His post race comments hinting his car may not be the same as Gasly's won't go down well at all.

Mazepin starts 23rd on the grid tomorrow after getting a 3 grid penalty for blocking Norris in Q1...
It's a good job his dad is paying for his drive. It's a battle to the bottom this year between Mazepin and Latifi (never thought anyone would be as bad as Latifi mind).

Both Mercs on the clean side let’s hope Valtteri gets a good getaway

Anthony Davidson getting bigged up by Merc for his sim work - really helped merc this weekend

Back