F1 2021

There's a rumour started doing the rounds that the hold up with Lewis's contract is because he wants George Russell as his teammate for this season.

Probably bollocks, but he always says he wants to have more competition, and this would certainly give him some.
Not sure why, but I don't believe that at all.

Not sure why, but I don't believe that at all.
I know contracts mean very little, but valteri is contracted to drive for Merc, George likewise for Williams and I think unraveling all that would be too complex.

Bottas would not want to go back to Williams and they will need a replacement. I would imagine all the top young drivers in junior formula have their 2021 seats sorted now.

I know contracts mean very little, but valteri is contracted to drive for Merc, George likewise for Williams and I think unraveling all that would be too complex.

Bottas would not want to go back to Williams and they will need a replacement. I would imagine all the top young drivers in junior formula have their 2021 seats sorted now.
I think Bottas might go back for 2022 though. Be part of their project.

I really want to get into Junior formula racing for 2021. I love the F4's that are a part of the TOCA Support Package in the BTCC. And the BRDC F3 is on ITV to and since you can see the FIA F2 and F3 championships on SkySportsF1 there is nothing stopping us from seeing the new up and comers literally all the way from the bottom to the top.

Great news for those of us who are attracted to junior single seater racing. Gen2 of the F4 car is in production and will make it's debut next January. Made by Tatuus it will be the first generation of F4 car with the halo. I don't know about power output but I hope as the F4 cars get better so will the talent which will mean drivers with a better level of talent will go up to F3 which means a better quality of talent will then go to F2.

I’m guessing lewis has signed. They trail it and announce it this week.

However I am not “in the know” so could be wrong.

Last edited:
Roman Grosjean has posted photos of his hands with the dressings removed.

They are gruesome so I’m not posting links to them. It’s on his social media if you want to see.

The floors of next years cars are very different and there are loads more rule changes for 2021 than I knew about. All practice sessions are now 60 mins for example.

reading that monaco are adamant they'll go ahead this season (bundling the historic gp\formula e\f1 into a short period)...

sounds like baku & canada are touch'n'go whether they happen.

i get the feeling that this season will follow a similar pattern to last season sadly. fly aways and road tracks unlikely would be my guess.

Roman Grosjean has posted photos of his hands with the dressings removed.
They are gruesome so I’m not posting links to them. It’s on his social media if you want to see.

The floors of next years cars are very different and there are loads more rule changes for 2021 than I knew about. All practice sessions are now 60 mins for example.
Its mad he was even thinkng of driving again last season! The big hole in his hand is pretty nasty. Wouldn't say it shouldn't be posted here, its not that bad now.

Aye, the floor changes will make a bit of a difference.

Back