F1 2020

But he is perfect for Mercedes Lewis is number 1 and Valteri is number 2.

And they get a 1,2 every week. A superb team and great drivers.

Yep, he won't really get in the way of Hamilton's title aspirations, but he'll pick up the wins if ever Lewis has any problems and amass enough points to seal up the constructors.

Bloke at mercedes said they were bolted down but through practice have been loosened, if they did what they have done at T14 for each drain it will take hours, they may try and bodge it to get through qualifying

I can't believe what I've just watched there - on delay by the way.

They've had months to prepare for the first Portuguese GP for quarter of a century and they're worried about drainage channels on the day of qualifying.

Bolts / gaskets / mastic keep those things in place if the space shuttle is taking off FFS.

What the hell has happened to Vettel, has his head gone at Ferrari? The difference with him and Leclerc is unreal. I know most think he is a bit of a twat, me included but his heart doesn’t seem in it

What the hell has happened to Vettel, has his head gone at Ferrari? The difference with him and Leclerc is unreal. I know most think he is a bit of a twat, me included but his heart doesn’t seem in it

He's been on a slowly increasing downward trajectory since 2015 which has accelerated with the arrival of his succesor.

The experts say he's not used to driving a car as big as the modern F1 vehicle.

He's not the first to be beaten by Ferrari bureaucracy and he'll not be the last.

Racing Point are unlikely to be his salvation so its likely to be 'tara thanks for coming' soon

Look at motoGP

Give a rider a new contract and he puts it on pole.

Tell a 4 time world champion you are not wanted and his performance plummets,

Managers out there - you know this all ready.

Idiots who are in charge of humans - take note.

He's been on a slowly increasing downward trajectory since 2015 which has accelerated with the arrival of his succesor.

The experts say he's not used to driving a car as big as the modern F1 vehicle.

He's not the first to be beaten by Ferrari bureaucracy and he'll not be the last.

Racing Point are unlikely to be his salvation so its likely to be 'tara thanks for coming' soon

Agree with everything you've just said tbf. Particularly the second point; he got his arse handed to him in 2014 by RIC in the same car and for me he's never recovered from that nor has he ever seemed fully comfortable with the 2014-current cars.....contrast him to the driver he was pre 2014 and it's staggering (and the RB he won titles in were not always the fastest).

Personally reckon he'll be collecting the minor points finishes at most races for 1-2 years at RP before packing it in. I'd say he probably knows he'll never win another WDC and he's just sticking about collecting a salary doing what he knows before deciding to do something else instead of driving (although I could see him going into DTM or endurance racing if he could be arsed) - good luck to him either way. A lot of people think he's a bit of a t**t but personally I don't mind the bloke, think he has a good sense of humor and seems pretty down to earth outside the car. Whenever he decides to walk away from f1 he'll at least be able to say he's won 4 world championships, drove for Ferrari and has been financially sorted for life.....doesn't seem bad at all.

Last edited:

Back