F1 2020

What the fuck was Max doing trying to overtake like that in Practice ffs
Here's the verbal gymnastics from Horner to excuse Max's stupid move.

Edit: And there it is - The car on the outside has to give way, so its Stroll's fault. However when Lewis was on the inside, it was his job to back out.
You couldn't make it up :lol:

Last edited:
I agree with Herbert max is not alongside enough and compromised his run into the first corner so should have backed down, stroll is entitled to carry on with his lap.
Max’s choice of words was very poor and his response to people offended by it was “not my problem” he needs to grow up

I agree with Herbert max is not alongside enough and compromised his run into the first corner so should have backed down, stroll is entitled to carry on with his lap.
Max’s choice of words was very poor and his response to people offended by it was “not my problem” he needs to grow up
That's the bit I agree with. The Drivers have an open mic to their team and they need to able to say what they want to let off steam.
Its not their decision to play their messages to the TV audience.

That's the bit I agree with. The Drivers have an open mic to their team and they need to able to say what they want to let off steam.
Its not their decision to play their messages to the TV audience.
They should be able to vent their anger without using offensive terms

You would think this would be picked up in a pre-race inspection.

Stick some mastick on it, and crack on.
Bloke at mercedes said they were bolted down but through practice have been loosened, if they did what they have done at T14 for each drain it will take hours, they may try and bodge it to get through qualifying

Back