F1 2020

The guy appeared to be an extremely warm and capable manager when he was Ferrari. He also basically created the modern Formula 2 for the FIA and has done senior management jobs outside of motorsport in Ferrari S.p.A. and Audi AG. You'd be hard pushed to find someone of that calibre and experience in F1 without a Ferrari link unless they're Ron Dennis or Toto Wolff, particularly given that most of the top F1 people did a stint with Ferrari; Niki Lauda, John Barnard, Jock Clear, Ross Brawn, Rory Byrne, Pat Fry, Gilles Simon, James Allison...

But you're all right, the FIA must continue to work to reverse Ferrari's years of dominance!

watched the second episode of race to perfection, again would highly recommend... title deciders this week, fuji '76 has been done to death but i didnt know much about estoril 84 - when you see how far back lauda is at the first corner i can't see how he could do enough to win, different era i guess. i would dock points for their brazil '08 bit, didnt use brundle's "is that glock?!" commentary ffs...

watched the second episode of race to perfection, again would highly recommend... title deciders this week, fuji '76 has been done to death but i didnt know much about estoril 84 - when you see how far back lauda is at the first corner i can't see how he could do enough to win, different era i guess. i would dock points for their brazil '08 bit, didnt use brundle's "is that glock?!" commentary ffs...
I keep meaning to watch these. After this cycle of nightshifts it is on the 'to watch' list.

Can’t get past Lewis for me. Not expecting a classic race mind. I’m not keen on this track
I agree, though I think he'll be happy enough to take a cautious approach if they both start on the front row, it's another long run into turn 1. I'm sure he'll also have in mind that he's one win away from being able to finish every race 2nd to Bottas and still win the title, he won't want to take too many risks.

I agree but bottas looked like he had accepted he was a number 2 driver at the last race. It must be hard mentally being Hamilton’s teammate.
I crashed!

You did like and you hit rear end first so that will have done your gear box no good at all.

Last edited:
Wonder if Lewis wears a t-shirt about that poor police officer that was shot dead this morning... Oh yeah it doesn't fit his agenda..
Slight difference being that the murderer has already been shot, arrested and will be charged with murder.

People are asking for justice and for the law to be applied. It has already been applied in the case you refer to.
Fucks sake.

Back