F1 2020

This part of the season is proper bollocks isn't it? Getting excited about, basically, nowt.

I fall for it every year!

same, at least we get a bit of a fix by the whole testing being on tv and there being no screens blocking our view of the garage. I'm just enjoying having the commentators chatting in the background while I'm doing other things. I think by day 6 they may be running out of things to talk about though.

same, at least we get a bit of a fix by the whole testing being on tv and there being no screens blocking our view of the garage. I'm just enjoying having the commentators chatting in the background while I'm doing other things. I think by day 6 they may be running out of things to talk about though.
Like listening to TMS, the sporting action is almost a sideshow.

Have you just got the telly on of is there a radio stream anywhere for people at work?

Back