F1 2020

I’d love it if he ended up at Mercedes next season somehow and blitzed Lewis. Don’t get me wrong I love Lewis but I think that it would be better for the sport for him to have a serious challenger and better again if it’s two British drivers at the top of the sport.
The MotoGP is better this year without Mark Marquez.

F1 would manage fine if Hamilton was not on the grid.

Think it absolutely would but let him get 8 or 9 first
Maybe 1 more!!!

Drivers I would like to see in the Merc before they dilute the cars:

Max
Danny Ric
George
Charles Le Clerc

I think they would all deliver outstanding performance.

I hate thinking about the new cars having lower performance.

Guess we will just have to rely on the brilliant F1 engineers to get round the regs.

Just caught up with fp2. Bottas is way off but he could always just be pushing the limits to see what he can get away with although your expect him to put in a good flying lap still.

It's going to he a really interesting race with back markers getting in the way especially with 2 new F1 drivers at the back and a few drivers not able to keep it between the lines.

Unless there's changes to the track before the race I think a few cars are going to DNF because of the bumps

The MotoGP is better this year without Mark Marquez.

F1 would manage fine if Hamilton was not on the grid.

Even though Hamilton as a driver is peerless I'd have to agree.

It was the same when Schumacher was wiping the floor with everyone in the early noughties.

I fell out of love with F1 for a few seasons then

Even though Hamilton as a driver is peerless I'd have to agree.

It was the same when Schumacher was wiping the floor with everyone in the early noughties.

I fell out of love with F1 for a few seasons then
Yeah I did. Couldn’t stand Schumacher mind. I know people might say it’s similar with Hamilton but Hamilton doesn’t cheat and push the boundaries of fair play.

Maybe 1 more!!!

Drivers I would like to see in the Merc before they dilute the cars:

Max
Danny Ric
George
Charles Le Clerc

I think they would all deliver outstanding performance.

I hate thinking about the new cars having lower performance.

Guess we will just have to rely on the brilliant F1 engineers to get round the regs.
He’ll have a go at the new regs before retiring but can see him going in 2 years time

Tsunoda won the f2 race today, but more importantly has finished 3rd and now has enough super licence points for 2021... suspect that means Alpha can confirm their lineup for next season now?

Horner has been talking about albon too, saying he won’t be in f1 if he’s not in the red bull which backs up tsunoda getting the alpha seat.

Tsunoda won the f2 race today, but more importantly has finished 3rd and now has enough super licence points for 2021... suspect that means Alpha can confirm their lineup for next season now?

Horner has been talking about albon too, saying he won’t be in f1 if he’s not in the red bull which backs up tsunoda getting the alpha seat.

The prospect of them not only demoting Albon, but potentially chucking him out of the sport entirely could be why they've been very cautious on this and not pulled the trigger yet, they want to give him every chance.

The prospect of them not only demoting Albon, but potentially chucking him out of the sport entirely could be why they've been very cautious on this and not pulled the trigger yet, they want to give him every chance.
The pressure on these kids must be unrelenting. You must spend your life looking over your shoulder for who is going to bump you.
The pressure on these kids must be unrelenting. You must spend your life looking over your shoulder for who is going to bump you.
Qualifying is going to be scary

Last edited:
I'm baffled by them not putting Gasly up against Albon for a full season, and giving them practise sessions throughout the season in the main RB car.
Healthy competition, whilst they have a nightwatchman (Perez, Hulk) ticking over the main team until either of the other 2 are ready.

I'm baffled by them not putting Gasly up against Albon for a full season, and giving them practise sessions throughout the season in the main RB car.
Healthy competition, whilst they have a nightwatchman (Perez, Hulk) ticking over the main team until either of the other 2 are ready.
Way too sensible solution.

F1 is like football now, results are needed immediately.

Back