F1 2020

I honestly though the stars lined up for MS in a way that would never happen again.
But Lewis could still absolutely blow him away.

If only he was as good looking as Punch ;)

Bono getting drowned here :lol:
Last time they actually had a question in the debrief asking if Bono was ok after they tried to drown him.
Very hard to find a reliable and very very good #2 though. I still think he does a class job. Who would replace him? Not Ocon or Russel, that's for sure.
Keep him #2, let George take over.

Very hard to find a reliable and very very good #2 though. I still think he does a class job. Who would replace him? Not Ocon or Russel, that's for sure.
I'm just quoting Briatore. Difficult to be a number 2 in Mercedes tbf

a) Albon should be gone, Gasly is just better

b) Lewis is somehow underrated despite being a Champion. Don't know why he's not talked about as much, but he's a bonafide legend of the sport, and a Brit to boot. One of the greatest drivers I have seen.

I saw Schumacher as well, and Lewis's consistency is right up there. He's amazing in the wet and in dry. He's great in qualifying and in the race. Hire tire management is second to none.

He should get more coverage than he does for what he's done for British motorsport.

a) Albon should be gone, Gasly is just better

b) Lewis is somehow underrated despite being a Champion. Don't know why he's not talked about as much, but he's a bonafide legend of the sport, and a Brit to boot. One of the greatest drivers I have seen.

I saw Schumacher as well, and Lewis's consistency is right up there. He's amazing in the wet and in dry. He's great in qualifying and in the race. Hire tire management is second to none.

He should get more coverage than he does for what he's done for British motorsport.

a - There's a very easy way to find out. Hoy Perez/Hulk in the RB, and let Gasly and Albon have a proper fight, full season.
b - Honestly, its because he's black and doesn't hide it

Back