F1 2020

Rumours are that Perez has already signed a contract with Haas.

I'd say Haas and Perez are a very good combination. He brings money and is a safe pair of hands & a big upgrade on the 2 they have.
i guess the major issue for haas which won't change in the near future (and a couple of other teams), is that engine is way behind the others... im not anti-grosjean, more indifferent, but i'd like to see perez in f1 more than him and he might give kmag a kick up the arse.

i guess the major issue for haas which won't change in the near future (and a couple of other teams), is that engine is way behind the others... im not anti-grosjean, more indifferent, but i'd like to see perez in f1 more than him and he might give kmag a kick up the arse.
I don't rate either of them, Grosjean or Kmag. Possibly the worst 2 drivers on the grid. Definitely bottom 5.

6 of the bottom 7 cars have the ferrari engine. That is clearly the worst on the grid now.
FIA have it in for them. All a conspiracy.
Mad rush out at the start. Rain on the horizon?
Daft thought time. How about a rule that you have to use all three compounds in the race? Making two stops mandatory and opening up different strategies?
3/10's separating P3 to P12.
Red flag!!!!!

Last edited:

Back