F1 2020

Im not denying this at all but is there any proof of this? Or was it just a comment somebody made and has now stuck, I know he will pay a lot of tax due to being uk based for work but not seen any proof of the top 5000.

He deserves the knighthood for being the best F1 driver of his generation, dont care where he currently lives he was born here and thats british for me.
Here it is from HMRC, marra, for context an article on it.👍🏻

In a sporting sense Lewis Hamilton definitely deserves his knighthood, but as a tax exile I'm not too sure, when he wins he stands in front of the Union Jack, yet he doesn't love the country of his birth enough to live here, money seems more important to him.
A bit like 99% of the people that ‘represent’ this country. Although for Lewis that simply isn’t true.
This is really geeky...but bloody hell, the 2022 cars look fantastic imo.

Last edited:

In a sporting sense Lewis Hamilton definitely deserves his knighthood, but as a tax exile I'm not too sure, when he wins he stands in front of the Union Jack, yet he doesn't love the country of his birth enough to live here, money seems more important to him.

It's business when you've as much at stake as he has

What we as a country need to do is make the UK as good to live in as possible.

We could start by enacting the kind of privacy laws that exist in other European countries

Im not denying this at all but is there any proof of this? Or was it just a comment somebody made and has now stuck, I know he will pay a lot of tax due to being uk based for work but not seen any proof of the top 5000.

He deserves the knighthood for being the best F1 driver of his generation, dont care where he currently lives he was born here and thats british for me.
If we're asking for tax returns, we're well into Trump territory tbh.

I'm disgusted with myself.

11/20.

9/20
But it was all daft shite that doesn't matter imo :)

Yes, that's my excuse and yes I'm sticking to it :lol:

I'm disgusted with myself.

11/20.

14/20

Should’ve been 15 but I rushed into answering the question about Lando’s helmet design done by the six year old.

New thread for next season
Here it is from HMRC, marra, for context an article on it.👍🏻

A bit like 99% of the people that ‘represent’ this country. Although for Lewis that simply isn’t true.
This is really geeky...but bloody hell, the 2022 cars look fantastic imo.

Is there anything that shows his actual tax contributions

Last edited:

Back